Odds of me forgetting about this blog: very high. OH LOOK I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT IT!
I'm a 20-something chick with too much time on my hands who plays bass and speaks American Sign Language. I also read lots of fanfic, and write it occasionally. Links to my AO3 and FF.net accounts can be found below.
Music is approximately 60% of my life. The other 40% is random crap.
My fandoms include Marvel, Firefly, Merlin and Star Wars but I have many more—video game, TV and all. I am in the Doctor Who and Sherlock fandoms via osmosis. Other keywords: sex positivity, LGBTQ and cute animals. So basically I am 90% of Tumblr.
Also like 90% of Tumblr, I reblog lots of Loki and Tom Hiddleston.
Not even sorry.
actual picture of actual one direction fans
it’s like a scene from a zombie movie
The one man. The lone bodyguard, holding back the slavering horde. To his side, his comrade points: “look at this brave fucker! Look at him! Fuck this, I’m out of here,” as he turns and runs, mad with fear. Leagues back, in the safe zone erected for when the gate inevitably falls, his comrades look on in mixed awe and disbelief. “It’s incredible,” they say. “It’s incredible. Dear god. One hand.”
At his feet, the fangirls drool and slather, babbling incoherently as they claw at the ground; trying to gain purchase; trying to deform their bodies to fit beneath the gate. Their cries are inhuman, slowly rising in desperation and the thwarted rage of the possessed.
But no one man can last forever.
What: Tumblr Fic War
Who: Anyone who reblogs this post.
When: Until everyone is actualfax dead, because this is WAR suckers!
What: Everyone who reblogs this post is opening their ask box up to the most brutal, feelings-inducing prompts anyone who is playing can imagine. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take those prompts and DESTROY EVERYONE with them. Not just angsty stuff either, fluff can be just as bad, as many of you know!
Me: *working on Alix's fic (both of them)*
Me: *casually listening to Shake It Off*
Song: And it's hard to dance with a devil on your back / So shake him off
Me: *suddenly crying due to kid!Loki feels*
do you ever notice how like, we have our own language for fanfic that only readers understand?
“36k wip destiel hs au on ao3”
I can’t believe I understood all those words
I just asked my boyfriend if he could understand what that said. He got as far as 36 thousand but didn’t know what it’s of. I translated it for him and he’s like “who are you”